Sales Administrative - #17086
What are we looking for
At Cosentino (www.cosentino.com) we are looking for a Sales Administrative to join our Distribution Center located in Riyadh. The Centers are an example of Cosentino’s total commitment to its clients, providing them with exclusive and high-quality service. The Centers combine the functions of (a) warehouse, (b) brand and product showroom, and (c) sales network.
What you will do
As a Sales Administrative you will support all the administration related matters in Finance, Sales and Operations departments for Cosentino. This person will be closely working with the administrative team and will be reporting directly to the Operations Coordinator.
- Receiving and processing purchase orders.Issuing sales transaction invoices
- Verifying orders, including customers' personal information and payment details.
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
What you need to succeed
- At least 3 years in a similar role.
- High level of English.
- Any further language such as Spanish would help to execute internal/external communications, however, is not a must
- Completed High School plus Professional Training degree.
- Further education would be an advantage.
- Fundamentals (basic functions) on computing: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Strong SAP user knowledge is a must.
- Be knowledgeable of the construction industry as a plus.
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal).
- Demonstrated ability to interact and build value-based relationships with customers.
What we do offer
You will join a company:
- With an international mindset and presence in 100+ countries.
- With an amazing growth story, sustained by an extraordinary innovation with products such as Silestone, Dekton and Sensa by Cosentino.
- In which you will be able to demonstrate your great sales set skills and grow your career in a challenging project.
At COSENTINO, our purpose is to inspire People through innovative and sustainable spaces.
We are the world-leading producer of architectural and decorative surfaces. Our products are designed to provide innovative and functional solutions for either home and business spaces, such as Kitchen and Baths worktops, outdoor open spaces, facades, etc. Innovation, sustainability, functionality and beauty describe our value proposition to the different market stakeholders and end Clients. www.cosentino.com
With a presence in more than 100 Countries and 5 continents, our business keeps growing consistently in all the geographies. as well as career opportunities for Talented people like you.
Cosentino is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Cosentino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Cosentino are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Cosentino will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”
Job Segment: Warehouse, Manufacturing, Sales