Sales Account Manager - #25106
Giza Systems EG
Date: 2 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
- Responsible for a sales target for his MU across designated accounts and a marketing target to bring in leads for all LoBs across assigned
- Identify leads or opportunities for all LoBs across their assigned account to achieve their sales target and engage in an assessment of the opportunity with input from the LoB Managers concerned.
- Prepare and maintain a complete information to be ready for reporting all the time, with the status of each opportunity / lead details.
- Report opportunity assessments for common projects with their manager, to share with the steering committee as input into the decision to bid as per process.
- Build new client relations and bring in new client accounts, in coordination with the Sales Manager.
- Handle all communications and problems that arise in the relevant account.
- Handle and respond to all client inquiries and correspondence.
- Bring in sales opportunities for the country across the assigned account, as per their sales target.
- Participate in bidding decisions for country opportunities together with the Sales Manager, Country Manager or the CCO based on the DOA.
- Follow-up with COM and Project Managers to monitor the progress of country projects.
- Follow-up on and monitor the profit/loss status of country projects with the Project Managers and liaise with the LoBs for the profit/ loss status for common projects.
- Follow-up on client proposals and monitor the order processing and cash flow status of the project.
- Undertake price negotiations with suppliers, when needed.
- Prepare and submit monthly progress reports on the assigned accounts to the Sales Manager responsible for their industry.
- Update the CRM related to their opportunities & the accounts they’re handling including but not limited to all information required.
- Work with the Sales Manager and Presales team to ensure that appropriate market & pricing strategies are developed for the account.
- Schedule follow-up visits with accounts to ensure that all projects are running smoothly.
- Approach old clients and schedule visits to bring new opportunities & maintenance contracts.
- Ensure the ongoing development of Industry knowledge by supporting & contributing to virtual industry Special Interest Groups (SIGs).
- Work with the Presales to ensure that he is updated with all LoBs’ portfolio & new solutions / products
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent sales and marketing skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of English
- Preferable experience in the solution selling & integration value propositions.
- Experience in Software Industry
- Awareness in Saudi Market
- Experience in Security, defense, and royal sector is preferred
Bachelor of Engineering with a specialization in Communications or Computers.
Job DetailsJob Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Company Industry System Integrator Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Sales Employment Status Full time Employment Type Employee Job Division Giza Arabia