RISK ADMINISTRATOR - #25254
Date: 2 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
We are currently seeking an experienced Risk Administrator to join one of our airport projects in KSA. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role who can handle the responsibility of being the Risk Champion and leading the risk management for the project Responsibilities:
- Assist in identifying and evaluating potential risks that may impact the client’s strategic objectives and operational activities.
- Design and implement robust risk management controls and systems to effectively monitor and manage project risks.
- Facilitate regular communication regarding risk management initiatives among all project stakeholders.
- Ensure adherence to the integrated delivery model across all projects, implementing risk control plans and sustainable construction processes.
- Lead risk assessments and audits, ensuring that risk mitigation strategies are in place.
- Monitor and report on risks of the project, including maintaining a risk register and tracking risk mitigation actions.
- Lead development and implementation of risk management systems to monitor risks associated with the project activities.
- Prepare the project risk management reports for internal stakeholders, highlighting areas of concern and suggesting improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, or a related field.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in risk management, preferably within a PMC project environment.
- Proficient in risk management software and MS Office Suite.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Proven experience in providing training and fostering a risk-aware culture.