Reporting Manager - #10908
Work with Us. Change the World.
At AECOM, we're delivering a better world. Whether improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water, or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive. We are the world's trusted infrastructure consulting firm, partnering with clients to solve the world’s most complex challenges and build legacies for future generations.
There has never been a better time to be at AECOM. With accelerating infrastructure investment worldwide, our services are in great demand. We invite you to bring your bold ideas and big dreams and become part of a global team of nearly 50,000 planners, designers, engineers, scientists, digital innovators, program and construction managers and other professionals delivering projects that create a positive and tangible impact around the world.
We're one global team driven by our common purpose to deliver a better world. Join us.
At AECOM, we’re united by a common purpose of delivering a better world.
Our Global Program Management business provides the structure, tools, techniques and process to deliver on this vision.
By connecting our expertise across services, markets, and geographies, we manage outcome-driven programs that deliver social, economic and environmental value. These include programs of critical national importance in defense, transport, water, clean energy, environmental clean-up, international development and disaster recovery, as well as the shaping of many of the world’s major cities.
We are currently looking for a Reporting Manager to join our Global Program Management Team, working on some of the most complex programs globally.
Please note: this position is based in a remote location
- Develop and implement a reporting framework for the program, including identifying key performance indicators (KPIs) and data collection methodologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze data from various sources, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and consistency.
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports on program progress, performance, and milestones, highlighting key insights and trends.
- Create visually appealing and informative presentations for program updates, executive summaries, and stakeholder communication.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to understand reporting requirements and tailor reports to meet their needs.
- Conduct data analysis to identify patterns, trends, and areas for improvement, providing recommendations for program optimization.
- Ensure timely and efficient delivery of reports and presentations, adhering to established deadlines.
- Maintain a centralized repository for reports, data, and documentation, ensuring easy access and version control.
- Collaborate with the program management team to align reporting efforts with strategic objectives and priorities.
- Stay updated on industry best practices and emerging trends in reporting and data visualization.
- Bachelor's or Master`s degree in Business, Finance, or a related field.
- Proven experience of 15 years in reporting, data analysis, and presentation development.
- Strong proficiency in data analysis tools and software (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Power BI, Tableau).
AECOM is the world’s trusted infrastructure consulting firm, delivering professional services throughout the project lifecycle – from advisory, planning, design and engineering to program and construction management. On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, new energy and the environment, our public- and private-sector clients trust us to solve their most complex challenges. Our teams are driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world through our unrivaled technical and digital expertise, a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion, and a commitment to environmental, social and governance priorities. AECOM is a Fortune 500 firm and its Professional Services business had revenue of $13.1 billion in fiscal year 2022. See how we are delivering sustainable legacies for generations to come at aecom.com and @AECOM.
Freedom to Grow in a World of Opportunity
You will have the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.