Receptionist -Saudi National - Al Khobar - #16907
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP Middle East are looking for a Receptionist -Saudi National to join our ongoing Theme Park PMC projects in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
Your new role, what's involved?
- Oversee the daily activities of the office to ensure its smooth running.
- Ensure the reception area is kept in a pristine condition at all times and that reading material available for visitors is current
- Greet and look after clients and all visitors in a way that enhances WSP's/SEVEN’s professional image
- Manage the telephone switchboard, dealing with all incoming calls, ensuring a prompt response to all calls and inquiries
- Manage the booking of equipment (projectors, cameras and distance meters) ensuring that accurate records are maintained, and all resources are returned in a timely manner
- Distribute incoming communications to appropriate employees
- Receive couriers and other documents, log it in the “Incoming Documents Logbook” and distribute to relevant members of staff
- Oversee the booking of meeting rooms and organize refreshments for meetings, training sessions, conferences, etc. as and when required ensuring work order numbers are obtained
- Work as part of the ME – Travel team and support with the booking of accommodation and car rental for business travel ensuring that it is in accordance with the WSP Travel and Expenses Policy
- Ensure that Health & Safety is embedded into all work practices in line with company policies
- Provide regular work status updates, including risks or concerns, to the line manager
- Attend and contribute to team meetings as required
- Ensue BMS compliance
- Complete accurate timesheets by the set deadline
- Feedback on all business development opportunities
- Perform other administrative duties as required
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Office Management or related field.
- Proven experience as a receptionist or in a similar role.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Fluent in Arabic and English (spoken and written).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office software applications.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
Job Reference: WSPME03313