Quality Engineer - #25312
You as a Quality Engineer will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. You will be responsible for auditing, monitoring, and determining the quality of manufacturing processes and or outputs against defined internal and regulatory standards. Delivering World class Quality and drive Improvements.
- Arranging and performing activities in shop floor related to quality checking of product, material incoming quality, production, and testing process.
- Responsibility on process development, procedures, templates and working instructions related Incoming quality and supplier quality.
- Collaborating with and empowering all departments for deviation detection, Nonconformance follow ups, root cause analysis, correction measures implementation and continuous improvement.
- Attending and participating in the internal or external audits (ISO, Hitachi Energy, Customer) and working with all departments to close all findings and improvements.
- Participating in organizational changes and lean culture implementation within the BU.
- Implementing and monitoring the quality strategy for materials, customer complaints and processes using predefined quality KPI’s.
- Arranging and performing failure analysis, reports using 8D template or similar.
- Arranging and sustaining a safe environment by implementing HSE requirements.
- Monitoring supplier quality performance, material management and analysis and following up corrective actions related to NCRs and CCRPs.
- Employee shall also carry out any tasks that are assigned by management necessary to fulfil the job requirements.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- 3 - 4 years of experience in similar field. Hands on Inspection of material QMS and Internal Quality Auditing.
- Knowledge in GIS product. Quality Tools, RCA, Lean Six Sigma
- Excellent verbal and communication skills. Good presentation skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
Location Dammam, Eastern Region, Saudi Arabia
Job type Full time
Job function Quality Management
Publication date 2024-02-13
Reference number R0041779
Share this job