QUALITY DATA MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR - #16421
King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre
Assumes responsibilities for a functional component(s) within the Quality Management (QM) Department. Supports the Hospital-wide provision of Quality Data Management under the Direction of Director, Quality Management. Coordinates all activities related to assigned functional component(s) within QM Department.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
1. Manages data through review, computerization, cleaning, validating and auditing of data and databases in compliance with standard operating procedures, guidelines and policy.
2. Coordinates, manages, and presents data related to Hospital quality indicators including Hospital Balanced Scorecards.
3. Coordinates and manages data activities related to QM indicators including QM scorecards.
4. Provides support to survey's requestors through designing, testing, deploying, analysing and delivering survey results to the relevant stakeholders.
5. Perform clinical responsibilities within related specialty such as (Nursing, Laboratory, Respiratory, Pharmacy, etc.) as assigned.
6. Provides consultations related to quality data management, scorecards development and reporting.
7. Manages the development and analysis of statistical data and specifications for benchmark purposes.
8. Monitors and analysis of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting for the Hospital and QM related activities.
9. Facilitates the implementation of quality plan for each section under QM, including annual goals and objectives and reporting mechanisms related to data management.
10. Provides accurate information at the request of QM and to effectively use this information to manage progress of assigned tasks.
11. Provides support to and facilitate integration among the various functional components within QM Department.
Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Quality or other healthcare related discipline is required.
Four (4) years of related experience with Master’s or six (6) years with Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Data Management Related Certifications is preferred.
- Specific certification in the assigned section is preferred.