Proposals Coordinator - #25253
Date: 2 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
1: Work on prequalification’s, expression of interests with relevant agencies, clients and projects
- Prepare and submit tenders (Expressions of Interest and Proposals) in cooperation with Bid Manager/ Bid Leader / Technical Staff.
- Coordinate the timing and quality of input by others, including subconsultants to obtain fee proposals and other pertinent technical information.
- Ensure the compilation of high-quality proposals in response to both specific and generic opportunities for the region.
- Coordinate the bidding process and prepare bid templates.
- Liaise with external consultants – obtain CVs, fee rates and information on their availability and keep them informed of project status.
- Communicate with partner organisations – obtain required documentation from partners and in cases where they are leading the bid, provide required documentation.
- Liaise with clients – obtain clarifications and further information concerning a bid when required.
- Compile project experience, format CVs and capability statements for bids.
- Develop marketing documents, processes and templates to improve the content and delivery of proposals for both specific and generic requirements.
- Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with the Corporate Marketing team.
- Format final documents and ensure they are bound and presented in accordance with client specifications.
- Provide market research assistance to projects
- Foster a culture of confidence in support services’ abilities through provision of high-quality support, dedication and consistent application of high professional standards;
- Provide oversight and review of major and strategic bids to ensure compliance with SJ standards and policies;
- Ensure that project team, consultants (internal & external) and Team Leaders are aware of projects won and lost
- Develop and enhance internal systems for communication.
- Periodically review the bidding process and suggest improvements.
- Work with the BD team to ensure information relevant to the business development process is available and shared efficiently and effectively within the company.
- Maintain company database of projects, proposal texts, subconsultants and partners