Project Sales Lead - Dhahran - KSA - #16556
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Future Is What We Make It.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our Global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
By changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Make the Best You.
Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. All our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Join us and Make an Impact.
- Drive the development of new project opportunities for the KSA customer base promoting UOP Process Technologies and initiatives to maximize sales and revenue potential in the Refining & Petrochemical sector.
- Deliver agreed annual sales targets for the UOP Process Technologies portfolio including License and Engineering, Key Mandatory Equipment, Process Equipment and Control Systems.
- Manage the 18-month forecast in SFDC and develop a robust pipeline to support the overall business sales target.
- Work with Credit & Collections to maintain past dues in line with company’s working capital targets.
- Ensure up-to-date knowledge of UOP’s technology offerings in order to identify project opportunities and develop compelling value propositions to help the customer develop internal support for new projects.
- Lead the project/opportunity development and commercial follow through working with sales support and offering management.
- Work closely with Account Manager on Sales Account plans for key KSA customers.
- Negotiate and close sales, managing the agreement preparation or purchase order handling as necessary.
- Interface cohesively with LST and technical counterparts within the organization on business development opportunities.
- Over 10-year technical Sales (or Sales support) experience in O&G industry.
- Strong technical knowledge in Refining and Petrochemical technologies. Understanding of refining, petrochemical market and key technologies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Engineering / Petrochemical.
- Previous proven experience in a Sales or Service Account Management role within a similar industry.
- Previous business development experience proven sales/project experience with strong exposure to technology.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts/offerings to internal and external customers, consultants, include C level executives.
- Demonstrated high-level business analysis skills with proven ability to forecast client’s needs, use questioning strategies, and create and architect innovative and creative solutions in a complex multiple systems environment.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects/ opportunities at one time.
- Demonstrated financial, business, commercial and contractual acumen and experience.
- The opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
- Group medical insurance plan life.
- Paid annual leave and time off work.
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation.
- Market specific training and on-going personal development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- JOB ID: HRD214322
- Category: Sales
- Location: DTV - Plots 13 & 16,Dhahran Techno Valley Science Park,Dhahran,EASTERN PROVINCE,34464,Saudi Arabia