Project Manager (Fire System Portfolio) - #17266
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings, and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Regional Solutions & Services as a Project Manager (Fire System Portfolio) and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
- Handling Siemens Projects for Extra low current systems particularly Fire Alarm & Detection System. Other LC system portfolio experience will be a plus such as Security Systems & Building Management System.
- Calculating and reporting revenue forecast for the Projects in the beginning of the fiscal year and managing to over exceed the forecasted revenue with maintaining the customer satisfaction and trust in Siemens.
- Executing the projects within the defined Requirements (e.g., Cost, Time, Functionality &Customer Satisfaction).
- Ensuring Business success and satisfaction of the customer.
- Ensuring professional stakeholder management & ensuring timely decision on open issues & escalating if necessary.
- Parallel Project handling depending on size and time schedule of these projects, while maintaining or improving the target project gross margin and ensuring team competence and productivity.
- Eliminating and Reducing NCC (nonconformance cost).
- Converting a deviation in the project requirement or the cost of the additional requirement to variation and reduce the chances of NCCs.
- Managing all administration works needed by client to collect the outstanding payments and close the projects.
- Involving in the project commercial, procurements and contracting activities.
- Analyzing Fire projects contracts clauses and plan the risks and risk mitigation accordingly.
- Actively involved in the Sales / Project initiation, analyzing customers’ requirements, and examining their technical part particularly for Fire Alarm System feasibility and transfer ability into bid or project proposal.
- Actively gather information on the customer and the customer's requirements/targets, Involves the customer in decision-making and provide regular information, manage customer expectations, and conclude the project to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Effectively collaborate with relevant partners in the sales/project initiation phase.
- Clarify specification of complete project scope.
- Drive project progress continuously with milestones and budget and initiate action to minimize nonconformance cost.
- Develop action plans, manage relevant planning elements, and work results.
- Identify/create additional opportunities for strengthen customer commitment and market position, where applicable.
- Set up and maintain the Siemens Project Management Plan including Quality management Plan.
- Perform contract reading and derive actions concerning risks, opportunities, and contractual obligation.
- Select and involve subcontractors / partners, monitor their performance, Negotiate agreements in Full alignment of customer contract.
- Hiring of resources based on criteria of selection and interviews and tests to assess relevant EHS qualification, experience, and capabilities before mobilization of the resource on the project sites.
- Drive technical solutions and integrations of all (sub-) systems.
- Ensure proper ramp-up and execution on site.
- Influence formulation of necessary contracts, negotiate with stakeholders on change requests, involve the project team in change and claims.
- Ensuring effective communication with all relevant stakeholders agrees targets with project staff and delegates defined responsibilities and authorities.
- Consults Line Manager concerning staff members individuals and development Responsible for acquiring, ordering, and hiring of outsourcing Engineers and Technicians for project sites as per company’s policy and regulations.
- Support EHS manager/officer in developing project EHS plan in accordance with Siemen’s guidelines, legal and customer requirements.
- Holds regular project status meetings and organize acceptance of work result.
- Documents all work result according to the valid standards.
- Manages acceptance (test) and final project handover/closure in a timely manner.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Fire Alarms Systems including Evacuation Alarm Systems, Smoke Management Alarms systems and Public Address Systems.
- 5-10 years of experience in above mentioned systems.
- Saudi Nationals are preferred.
- Have previously managed or worked on Fire Alarm & Detection System.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.