PROGRAM “EMPOWER” – TRAINING PROGRAM FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES - #10906
Procter & Gamble
WHAT IS PROGRAM “EMPOWER” FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITY?
Program “Empower” for People with Disabilities is a three-month training program for undergraduate students that provides an opportunity to get a firsthand real-life experience in the corporate world while getting mentorship from outstanding leaders. The Program's intent is to set path to drive more inclusion in both our Organization and in our community. It is intended to provide a chance for People with determination/disabilities to further develop their technical and inter-personal skills in a way that develops them.
Talents will be matched to Project Based Roles that train them to the business processes. Please note, only individuals with determination/disabilities are entitled to be part of this Development Program. If you are not a candidate with determination/disability, you can still review other available roles on our recruiting page: pgcareers.com. People with determination/disabilities are also entitled to apply to all other roles on pgcareers.com and go through the hiring process.
Apply today to join this program and maximize your potential!
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager,
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Paid Learning Experience -We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- A current student in their third year (or one year away from graduation) of an undergraduate or masters degree from any accredited university.
- Saudi National
- A person with a determination/disability
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and positive attitude. Eager to learn and grow.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Good/ Excellent Arabic and English proficiency.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
About Procter & Gamble:
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally and over 60 years in Arabian Peninsula. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
Job ScheduleFull time
Job SegmentationInternships (Job Segmentation)