Production Technician - #16672
You as a Production Technician will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. You will be focusing on implementing, modifying, and monitoring the quality, safety, and efficiency of discrete production processes. Assisting engineers with developing and implementing new or modified production processes, tools, and equipment.
- Fulfilling orders related work packages according to production data and instructions given by assigned foremen.
- Performing assembly and repair activities according to the prepared work instructions, drawings, bill of materials, checklists, guidelines, and customer order data.
- Performing and participating in routine test of GIS assembled units as well as the components and modules according to the prepared work instructions, drawings, checklists, guidelines, and customer order data.
- Targeting the best performance in term of quality, cost, and delivery time.
- Self-checking of work packages’ results, filling out and confirm on assigned checklists and protocols.
- Supporting of gathering product improvement comment or feedback from the GIS LSC (local Service Center) engineers.
- Adequately handling of factory equipment and tools, maintain equipment’s and sustaining proper continuous calibration.
- Actively supporting teamwork, effectively communicating, and collaborating with internal customer or stakeholder or colleague (assembly, testing, logistics...etc.).
- Independently following the factory rules and guidelines related safety, quality, environment, recycling, and housekeeping.
- Maintaining safe working environment by following Hitachi Energy guideline and reporting of any irregularities.
- Contributing actively to continues improvement process and Lean culture.
- Providing feedback, sharing ideas and observations whenever possible.
- Employee shall also carry out any tasks that are assigned by management necessary to fulfil the job requirements.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- 2+ years experience in similar industry
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
Location Dammam, Eastern Region, Saudi Arabia
Job type Full time
Job function Engineering & Science
Publication date 2023-11-15
Reference number R0026999
Share this job