Product Security Manager - #17049
Product Security Manager
BAE Systems is the UK Government’s nominated Prime Contractor under the Government-to-Government arrangements that are in place to provide equipment, support and training to Saudi Arabia. We provide maintenance of Royal Saudi Air Force aircraft and train RSAF personnel safely in a training environment in how to use their aircraft, equipment and weapons.
BAE Systems Saudi Arabia is committed to supporting the Saudi Arabian National Agenda including Saudisation and the training and development of Saudi National capability through the growth of the Saudi National Partner Companies thereby reinforcing Industrialisation and Partnerships.
The Product Security Manager is accountable to the Head of Engineering – Integration for:
- Leading the establishment and upkeep of the Engineering Governance Framework, ensuring that it incorporates necessary engineering controls that align with the BAE Systems Operational Framework (759/OF/000) and Engineering Policy (759/)F/035).
- Ensuring that the Engineering Governance Framework adheres to the highest prevailing Regulations and Standards, and is continually updated to achieve business objectives profitably.
- Overseeing the creation and refinement of processes, procedures, tools and methods that demonstrate compliance with the BAE Systems Air Product Security Policy (AIRENG-ASSU-0024-ISS1.0).
As the Product Security Manager in the BAE Systems Saudi Arabia – Salam Programme, the key responsibilities are:
- Leading the establishment and preservation of the engineering framework specific to Product Security, which includes the formulation of compliant processes, procedures and tools in line with the BAE Systems Product Security Policy.
- Leading efforts to ensure that the BAE Systems Saudi Arabia Engineering Policies are in sync with the requirements of the BAE Systems Operational Framework and Engineering Policy.
- Overseeing the creation and management of a unified register of Legislation, Standards and Regulations for products, utilizing the IHS toolset, and managing a consistent engineering compliance matrix based on these directives.
- Directing the enhancement and maintenance of the Product Security Website to ensure the availability of information that complies with the Documentation Maintenance & Retention and Security Policies.
Providing leadership in the independent validation of projects through Design Reviews and audit processes.
- The Job holder should be an accredited Chartered Engineer within a relevant Professional Engineering Institution.
- Preference for those familiar with the BAE Systems Operational Framework, its regulations, and standards, particularly in relation to product development and compliance demonstration.
- While experience in Product Security is ideal, proficiency in Product Safety will also be considered.
- Essential to have a background in formulating engineering governance, policy-making and the development of engineering processes and procedures.
- Profound knowledge and hands-on experience across the entire systems engineering lifecycle, particularly focusing on product design, development, procurement and delivery.
- Solid understanding and practical experience in stakeholder engagement and support.
- A well-founded knowledge and practice in shaping and implementing engineering processes, organizational structures and functional governance.
- Ideally an established and proficient BAE Systems Design Review Assessor.
- Experience as an ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor is a plus.
- Familiarity with ISO 27005 (Risk Management), ISO 27001 (Information Security Management Systems Lead Auditor), and ISO 27001 (Lead Implementer) is advantageous.
- Should possess the ability to comprehend and address complex engineering challenges
- Ideally have knowledge and experience in the Land, Sea and Air sectors
EXPATRIATE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent free accommodation and access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation. In addition, a generous leave and travel allowance makes this an opportunity not to be missed. On successfully securing a role your appointment to Saudi Arabia will initially be on single status. On commencement of employment in Saudi Arabia you will have the opportunity to apply to have your family join you in the future. A full health care scheme is provided within Saudi Arabia.
SAUDI NATIONAL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, including a generous leave and travel allowance, a full health care scheme and access to subsidised recreational facilities
At BAE Systems, we provide some of the world’s most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 82,500 people in over 40 countries. Working with customers and local partners, we develop, engineer, manufacture and support products and systems to deliver military capability, protect national security and people and keep critical information and infrastructure secure.
All appointments in Saudi Arabia are subject to receipt of all necessary Government and/or Customer approvals.