Procurement Manager - #16906
Turner & Townsend
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects in over 130 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result, our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
We are looking for a Procurement Managers who will be part of our Contract Services Team, working at the client project site offices in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The role will be based in a remote location; hence food, accommodation, and transportation will be provided on top of competitive salary.
The individual will have the opportunity to work alongside a highly skilled team delivering best-in-class strategic procurement and contract advice, including end-to-end procurement services to one of our key account clients.
- To fulfil the responsibilities of a Senior Consultant
- To provide specialist procurement strategy advice to public and private sector clients.
- To manage end to end procurement services on major construction related projects.
- Support the development of the procurement services provided by Turner & Townsend.
- To support business development and marketing of the Contract Services division.
- To support the delivery of both team and wider business targets.
- To support on bid preparation and proposal documentation and support the work winning capability of the contract services division
In particular we are looking for an individual with strong experience across the following:
- Procurement strategy
- Supply chain intelligence
- Commercial modelling
- Supplier evaluation strategies
- Contract Development (terms, negotiation and award)
- Contract Management
Experience & Qualifications
- Possess degree relating to quantity surveying, law or procurement.
- Excellent experience of various forms of contracts with particular focus on NEC and JCT.
- Confident, independent and able to work autonomously without need for supervision.
- A strong background in tender preparation and development within relevant sectors
- Be able to manage work/business development/career development activities.
- Excellent communication skills, adaptable, with a determination to succeed.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com
Join our social media conversations for more information about Turner & Townsend and our exciting future projects:
It is strictly against Turner & Townsend policy for candidates to pay any fee in relation to our recruitment process. No recruitment agency working with Turner & Townsend will ask candidates to pay a fee at any time.
Any unsolicited resumes/CVs submitted through our website or to Turner & Townsend personal e-mail accounts, are considered property of Turner & Townsend and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorised Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Turner & Townsend, there must be a formal written agreement in place and the agency must be invited, by the Recruitment Team, to submit candidates for review.