Pricing Coordinator - #16861
Crane Worldwide Logistics SaudiArabiaLLC
Essential Job Functions
- Build relationships with Crane Worldwide’s potential and existing customers
- Communicates all aspects of Crane Worldwide’s capabilities and service offerings available to the client
- Negotiate directly with air and ocean carriers to achieve best pricing
- Coordinate with different departments and offices domestically and globally across the Crane Worldwide global network to build end to end logistics solutions
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients, including negotiating and closing on major contracts
- Maintain existing client base and simultaneously prospect for new clients and opportunities when possible
- Other duties as assigned
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Talking, hearing and using hands to operate computer equipment
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
- Job may require extended sitting or standing, use of standard office equipment
Other Skills & Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present strategy and results to Crane Worldwide’s Senior Leadership and District Directors as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain positive relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Demonstrated skill in negotiating and closing on critical sales contracts and opportunities.
Education & Work Experience
- Minimum of three years of freight forwarding experience with extensive knowledge in the pricing of complete end to end solutions for commercial air freight/ocean freight and occasional air/ocean chartering.
Certifications and Licenses
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and maintain a drug free workplace.