Presales Team Leader - #25276
Giza Systems EG
- Promotes Giza Systems’ image and culture internally & externally.
- Performs pre-investigation, data gathering, requirements and gap analysis.
- Estimates and sizes the customer requirements with reference to the pre-investigation and using the help of the technical/functional staff or third party when necessary.
- Prepares and conducts customer presentations on the proposed solution.
- Work with Development Consultants and technical/ functional Staff to respond to compliance sheets.
- Responds to customer inquiries to explain the proposed solution and conduct PoCs when needed.
- Study and respond to RFI/RFQ/RFP, build the P&L, technical write-up and the costing of the proposed solution.
- Prepares technological trends analysis reports & new solution coverage report.
- Maintain excellent connections with assigned vendors and certify on their products
- Very good communications and presentations skills
- Good negotiations skills
- Very good command of English language
- Very good usage of Microsoft office products
From 12 to 15 years Presales experience is essential
Experiences in one or more of the following solutions:
BI and Data Analytics
Web portals & Mobile Applications development
IP Traffic Management (DPI)
Quality of Services measurements for CSP.
Telecom Regulators business applications (e.g. Number Portability, Number management, CEIR, …)
Excellent pre-sales technical skills.
Excellent English and Arabic Business and Technical writing skills.
B.Sc. in any discipline and an advanced degree is a plus.
Job DetailsJob Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Company Industry IT Services Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Sales Employment Status Full time Employment Type Employee Job Division Business Continuity