Presales Solution Consultant, TX Platform - #16909
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and World's Most Admired Companies 2022.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
The Team - As a member of the Specialist Solution Consulting Team at ServiceNow, you will have significant impact on our future success by supporting our Technology Workflows product sales. In this role, you will have an opportunity to influence revenue growth for one of the company’s most strategic product lines with support from sales, product management and the executive team. All this in a team of skilled and experienced people with focus on sharing, collaborating and learning from each other to drive innovation.
The Role - You will be responsible for supporting the ITOM, SPM, SecOps, ITAM product sales effort by using your technical knowledge to address customers’ business issues, demonstrate technical credibility and convey value. Specialist Solution Consultants play a key role in the sales process by facilitating customer discovery workshops, demonstrating the solution, aligning to business value, and gathering customer feedback for future product innovation. Strong technical, sales and consulting skills as well as the ability to translate technical capabilities into business benefits are crucial for this role.
The TX Workflows suite is a central part of the business at ServiceNow and the investment to develop towards the future of Digital workflows, automation and ML/AI is substantial.
In this role you will be in the center of this and play a part in impacting our future by providing innovative ideas and feedback..
What you get to do in this role:
- Advise customers / prospects to take advantage of the ServiceNow TX suite to solve business issues and technical problems preventing them from achieving their goals
- Inspire with an innovative mindset providing guidance on the future of our TX solutions.
- Take a leading role in creation and sharing of best practices and content both to educate colleagues and to help customers to realize value faster.
- Qualify, scope, plan and deliver customer facing activities such as presentations, demos and proof of concepts.
- Promote and educate about ServiceNow technology and industry trends through public, customer and marketing events such as conferences, webinars, executive briefings etc.
- Be the voice of the customer and provide feedback to help product management and engineering teams to shape the roadmap and to better help our customers.
- Be the go-to person in area of focus for market trends and competitive analysis with special skills on differentiation for our solutions.
- Be the trusted advisor for our TX solutions for customers, the market, partners, colleagues and with a consultative mindset coach them towards the value-based decisions.
To be successful in this role, you may have experience:
- Lifelong learner, passion about building trustful business relationships
- Great communication and presentation skills including technical and business concepts
- Experience driving technical activities in complex organizations managing change and multiple stakeholders at multiple levels
- Ideally solution consulting and/or presales background in datacenters domains with understanding and hands-on experience with related tools and processes (Role open to people who have relevant experience in industries and not traditional pre-sales, solution consulting)
- Experience installing, configuring, customizing and integrating technologies from various domains such as ITOM, Cloud, DevOps, Monitoring, Automation, etc.
- Ability to create and influence enterprise architectures in large organizations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude and experience working with diverse teams
- Fluent Arabic and English
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.