PLANT OPERATOR II - #17027
King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre
Performs assigned tasks on machinery and equipment providing steam, water, power, air, LPG, oxygen, utility services and all assistance requirements.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
1. Assists with the operation of utilities plants, plant rooms and other related equipment.
2. Performs level one and routine maintenance and inspects equipment. Cleans equipment, working areas and assists with cleaning boilers and other equipment's during periodic overhauls and once it gets dirty.
3. Takes routine readings of various operating equipment.
4. Assists Plant Operator I with coordination of equipment and system outage requests and assures complete and safe isolation of the systems that require repair, service or modification. Acts under the supervision of Shift Supervisor, Plant Operations.
5. Off-loading (LPG) Liquid Propane Gas, (LOX) Liquid Oxygen and Diesel Fuel.
6. Follows all prescribed safety procedures.
7. Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
8. Participates in self and others education, training and development, as applicable.
Technical Diploma in related field is required.
High School with Vocational Training is required.
No experience is required with the Technical Diploma.
Two (2) years of related experience is required with the High School education.
Saudi driver's license — A driver's license from country of origin is necessary to obtain a Saudi driver's license.