People Partner - #16585
Date: 3 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
The People Partner role is characterized by variety, and you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the business in your designated geography. You will work in a dynamic environment, drawing on your broad HR toolbox to coach and support leaders through a time of great business transformation. Your daily job will be to engage with different stakeholders and use your wide breadth of HR knowledge to support leaders on a range of people matters and policies Key responsibilities:
- Partner with the HR Business Partner for Saudi Arabia Area on the implementation of the People Strategy.
- Deliver on our service delivery model by working closely with HR professionals and specialists within our People Advisory, Centers of Excellence functions and Global Mobility teams.
- Build strong relationships with leaders and their teams and be their main point of contact and sparring partner on all people matters.
- Act as key change driver towards senior management as well as primary point of contact for both internal and external senior stakeholders.
- Independently drive the local delivery of the annual HR Cycle, including annual performance management, compensation, succession planning and development.
- Resolve employee relations issues, support, and advise leaders on HR-related matters & policies.
- Stay up to date with local employment law landscape to ensure local compliance.
- Act as talent broker encouraging the transfer of individuals from one part of the organization to another to obtain specific developmental experience.
- Work effectively with the entire regional Employee Experience team on day-to-day delivery of people processes as well as to resolve complex cases.
- Draw people insights from available real-time reports to identify and address opportunities for improvement with leaders and local management.
- Deliver trainings and workshops for local leadership teams and various employee populations on different HR topics.
- Participate in on-site recruitment where needed and coordinate and perform employee activities required on site, i.e., onboarding, training sessions.
- Solid experience (5-8 years) as an HR generalist and deep understanding of HR fundamentals, including recruitment, people performance management, employee engagement, compensation, development, employee relations.
- Demonstrated passion for business through partnering with and supporting leaders to deliver on business results.
- Advanced knowledge of local labor law; experience from working in unionized environments would be beneficial.
- Experience in developing, safeguarding and interpreting HR policies and processes.
- Acting as a trust advisor on a wide range of HR related matters. Experience from large international organizations and the ability to build relationships and navigate a complex stakeholder matrix.
- Good change management, facilitation and coaching skills.
- Ability to take ownership and act autonomously, while also adopting a collaborative working style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to find solutions.
- Flexibility and adaptability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Resilience: the change process, is anything but straightforward; accepting uncertainty and demonstrating the ability to overcome challenges and deliver outcomes.
- Be self-driven, energetic, and have a ‘can-do’ mindset.
- High Emotional Intelligence, grit and ability to manage complexities and ambiguity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic