Payroll Compliance & Reporting Senior (National only) - #25203
Our globally coordinated tax professionals offer connected services across all tax disciplines to help our clients thrive in an era of rapid change. We combine our exceptional knowledge and experience with the people and technology platforms that make us an ideal partner for all their tax-related needs. In Tax, we equip clients to make better business decisions by bringing insights to the forefront. We help companies understand the tax policies and tax laws of governments around the world to plan and comply accordingly.
Our teams leverage transformative technologies to deliver strategy and execution, from tax and regulatory obligations to operations and workforce management, to reduce risk and drive sustainable value. Tax has six sub-service lines which cover a wide range of issues: Business Tax Services, Global Compliance and Reporting, Global Law, Indirect Tax, International Tax and Transaction Services and People Advisory Services.
Our GCR tax service line operates as a team of highly experienced tax professionals who focus on delivering efficient and effective resources to companies in the region.
As part of a MENA team, you will be providing high quality services to internal and external stakeholders with their payroll needs. You will look after payroll service delivery, coordination, issue resolution, and other related specifications concerning GOSI, Mudad and QIWA as per EY teams in the region.
Your key responsibilities
You will work hand in hand with our tax and accounting professionals to help deliver our clients’ compliance needs. You will also establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships with clients to help ensure that the services delivered are of the highest standards and are done on time.
You will be responsible for the Hire to retire process, day-to-day execution of employee requirements such as GOSI enrolment, payroll operations around GOSI and act as a super user for Mudad and Qiwa to enable our clients meet the desired requirements and specifications. Partake in the necessary standardized processes, anticipate and identify risks, escalate issues as appropriate with the concerned parties/authorities and follow performance-improvement solutions.
Skills and attributes for success
If you are an excellent communicator and detail-oriented professional who is comfortable working across borders with a wide network of people and with large amount of data, you will be perfect for the role.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials in Human resource and accounting as a major.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Rewards, Payroll operations in KSA
- Strong experience working on GOSI, Mudad, QIWA and/or other related ERP systems, ideally within a large professional services company or similar environment
- Excellent analytical, management and leadership skills
- Effective organization and time management skills
Ideally, you will also have
- Experience of dealing with multinational clients and ability to work in multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- MBA is Human resources or CIPD or similar Certification
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.