Patriot Maintenance Engineer (Khamis Mushait) - #16614
Location:SAU02119: SMP – RSADF, Fourth Group, Khamis Mushait 12345, Saudi Arabia
Position Role Type:Unspecified
About Us: At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, fresh thinking and possibilities are forged in times of change and you will be on the front lines as we trailblaze new approaches, push the boundaries of innovation and chart a course to a tomorrow you can be proud to have a hand in creating.
The Patriot Maintenance Engineer will provide on-site Technical assistance and troubleshoot, repair and test Patriot electrical/electronic systems, according to specifications required. And will prepare maintenance reports and install equipment modifications.
Responsibilities to Anticipate
- Troubleshoot and isolate malfunctions in the Patriot System using ISE equipment when isolation is not accomplished with BITE and other machine aided equipment.
- Perform repair of the ICC, ECS, RS, CRG, BME, BMC, IFF, AMG, GMT, LRPT and LS. Functionally verify that the major end items perform to specified standards.
- Installs authorized third echelon equipment modifications.
- Performs test and System Integration and Check-Out (SICO) of modified equipment as needed and provides on-site technical assistance when required.
- Participates in On-the-Job Training (OJT) programs, and assists the Section Officer in enforcing safety policies, procedures, and standards.
- Identifies faulty work practices and demonstrates proper maintenance and troubleshooting techniques.
- Prepares and submits maintenance reports and System Problem Reports (SPR’s)
- Performs other related duties as required or directed by the Section Officer
Qualifications You Must Have:
Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (Electricity/Electronics) or same field Specialty from an accredited university, and minimum 2 years of prior relevant
Knowledgeable in Field Maintenance isolating and correcting malfunctions using automatic and semiautomatic program maintenance diagnostics, unit self-tests and built-in test equipment (BITE)
Must be proficient in troubleshooting, fault isolation, repair and functional verification of ICC, ECS, RS, CRG, IFF, AMG, GMT, LRPT and LS
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms