Painter - #17038
Do you relish the prospect of working with advanced cutting-edge energy technology products?
Do you enjoy being part of a team that ensures the highest quality?
Join our Team!
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our surface pressure capabilities are industry-leading and commercially innovative. Our Assembly team insures high-quality standers throughout the manufacturing process.
Partner with the best
As a Painter you will carry out painting on machined parts to a high degree of quality. You'll be able to work under your own initiative to meet the production schedule of the plant. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills whilst working on some innovative products.
As a Painter, you will be responsible for:
- Stage parts and welded assemblies for blasting, painting and assembly processes.
- Operating other production equipment and performing tasks necessary to complete product to engineering specifications and quality requirements.
- Preparing and setup of necessary tools and equipment for blasting and painting processes.
- Propose potential quality or productivity enhancements i.e. continual improvements.
- Review of finished assemblies, parts and product to quality requirements.
- Report production issues and assist in resolutions as required.
- Participate in and attend cross functional meetings as required.
- Perform other duties as requested by the department manager.
- Performing quality assurance activities required by manufacturing or engineering specifications and ISO requirements to ensure compliance
- Conducting safety and risk assessment and preparing preventive and proactive measures to identify potential hazards.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Diploma tech or GED with 1 year of assembly experience.
- Good Speaking / Reading skills in English language.
- Have a good technical knowledge of welding procedures and welding processes.
- Have experience in working with ERP System( ORACL, SAP...etc.) and Microsoft office.
- Ability to read and understand Engineering drawings.
- Ability to Read Weld maps.
- Ability to understand and fill Quality documents requirements.
- Ability to operate Crane and follow lifting plan procedure.
- Ability to perform visual and dimensional inspection.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- 8 hours - Shift-based
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.