Operator, Weighbridge - #24871
AL ITTEFAQ STEEL PRODUCTS CO.
Date: 2 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
Major Responsibilities & Duties performed:
- Weighing the trucks in and out and print the weighing slips thru SAP system.
- Check the truck load matching with the item description mentioned in the supplier / tr. DN.
- Capture the WB ticket data from NASCO/ASCO billet trucks as per SAP procedure.
- Maintains the record of billet shifting between Warehouses round the clock.
- Update all data in weigh bridge screen accurately as received from the suppliers/drivers.
- Prepare the Summaries of the Delivery Notes of Billets receipts from the suppliers and Transfers between storage location and yards, prepare the daily (24hrs.) summary report. Also prepare the summary sheet of scrap shifting from ISPC.
- Cross check the Supplier’s billet delivery notes with the Daily Dispatch report to trace-out the non-receipt of trucks against Dispatch report.
- All jobs to be carried out in accordance to the ISO requirement.
- Any other activities as assigned by the Supervisor & or Foreman Billet Handling.
- To understand and follow the organizational HS&E policies.
- To follow safety instructions related to their jobs.
- To report damaged PPE unsafe machines or equipment to concerned staff.
- To keep the provided PPEs in good, workable conditions.
- To avoid any horseplay and abuse of safety devices, equipment and welfare facilities.
- To report any accidents, near misses or hazardous conditions to concerned. responsible.
- To attend safety training planned for them.
- Having a right to say “NO” to any unsafe work.
Relative Expected Output:
- Timely receiving of trucks and weighing without delaying on the weigh bridge.
- To post accurate records of all incoming and outgoing materials by weight.
- To have cross check of billets receipt from suppliers against their deliveries.
- Maintenance of all concerned records for trucks.