Operator, Storage - #24866
AL ITTEFAQ STEEL PRODUCTS CO.
Date: 3 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
Major Responsibilities & Duties performed:
- Receive and arrange the Billet desire location as per instruction of FM/SV/SI
- Mark the billets to required Length for billet cutting as per instruction
- Ensure the billet arranging with proper packing while storing them in the location as per the instruction of superiors.
- Operate the forklift in the absence of forklift operator during the urgency reqeuirement.
- Guide the Billet cutter and fork lift operators while performing their jobs.
- Arranging the identity Tags to the material under the guidance of superiors.
- Ensure all bundling wire should remove from foreign billet before storing and transfer the bundling wire to scrap yard.
- Assist FM in billet physical count time to time.
- Mark the quantity in every lot of billets for easy counting
- Maintain housekeeping in yard with the help of FL & Helpers.
- Use all safety methods while handling the materials.
- Operate the bobcat with extra care and safety as per the safe operations procedure.
- Inspect the bobcat physically and check the engine oil, hydraulic oil, engine coolant of Forklift daily before operating it.
- Use all possible safety measures while handling the scale.
- Always drive slowly and do not over speed while carrying the load.
- Wear proper “Personal Productive Equipment” while working on Bobcat.
- Any abnormality found, to be reported immediately to the mobile work shop or to the immediate Supervisor. In case of non-availability of supervisor, park the bobcat at a safe place and remove the key and tag out the steering.
- Clean the scale yard, billet storage area and maintain tidiness by cleaning it timely.
- Check and conform the fitting of Brush or bowel whenever change took place.
- Remove scale from the pit area / load in to the skips
- Any other jobs assigned by Foreman/ Supervisor
- To understand and follow the organizational HS&E policies.
- To follow safety instructions related to their jobs.
- To report damaged PPE unsafe machines or equipment to concerned staff.
- To keep the provided PPEs in good, workable conditions.
- To avoid any horseplay and abuse of safety devices, equipment and welfare facilities.
- To report any accidents, near misses or hazardous conditions to concerned responsible.
- To attend safety training planned for them.
- Having a right to say “NO” to any unsafe work.
Relative Expected Output:
- Carry out assigned work in safe manner