Operations Head – Beauty and Cosmetics - #17262
Date: 2 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
Role: Operations Head – Beauty and Cosmetics
Company– A global lifestyle conglomerate with multiple Retail/ Fashion/Beauty and F&B brands
- You will have accountability for the Beauty and Cosmetics division, working end-to-end across the supply chain to drive operational excellence.
- You will be leading a business unit and a cross-functional team in an exciting and varied role that will drive operational excellence. You will be implementing best practices and processes & interacting with leadership across other departments to ensure the business continues to deliver quality products on time.
- Effectively manage all operational aspects of the business unit, within a safe and healthy environment
- Develop and manage strategy to meet or exceed annual plans.
- Develop and execute budgetary plans and review existing capacity and manpower in order to meet long-range planning goals that are aligned to the group vision.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving the quality and reliability of all assets within the department.
- Responsible for ensuring that all health, safety, environment, quality, cost, and reliability standards are met and driving conformance to regulatory standards and in line with accreditation.
- Deliver on time and at the budgeted efficiency.
- Work with the wider management team to drive best practices in line with WCM principles.
- Develop and improve KPIs aligned with business objectives.
- Drive cost savings through efficient use of resources and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure product quality and customer expectations are continuously met.
- Support in embedding the site’s Health and Safety culture.
- Develop managers and teams through coaching and mentoring, training, and leadership by example.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of planning & proven capability of delivering against operations KPIs
- Experience & knowledge of working in a similar industry and related background to Retail/Fashion Beauty and Cosmetics Business.
- Proven track record of building and developing high-performing teams.
- Demonstrated ability to coach at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, internally & externally.
- Arabic Speaker Preferred.