Onboarding Agent - #16777
Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
About the team
Careem Food is pivotal to our Super App ambition to be the most restaurant-centric food delivery platform and is ready to scale and grow exponentially across markets. Our team is growing rapidly, and we are looking for talented colleagues to help us in our mission to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires.
What you'll do
- Daily field visits for training/on-boarding new partners
- Ensure up to mark partner training. Making sure that the partner fully understands how to use the partner dashboard, or reach out to partner support channels, in case any support is required
- Re-training low performing partners
- Strictly adhering to partner on-boarding SLAs and training quality
- Provide feedback gathered from partner visits on product and other issues to team leads
- Regular communication with other markets on knowledge sharing and identification of the best practice
What you'll need
- Must be at least a high school graduate
- Must be currently based in Riyadh and Saudi National
- Minimum one year of work experience. (Preferably in restaurant/food ops or logistics)
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Arabic is a must
- Basic understanding of data analysis and good command over MS Excel and other MS Office applications
- Aptitude to learn and grow
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.