Office Sales Representative Center - #16583
Nestle Operational Services Worldwide SA
We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world’s most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more visit www.nespresso.com.
You’re energized by challenges, creative brand-building… and great coffee?
The Nespresso story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of coffee – just like a skilled barista. From this beginning more than 30 years ago, the Nespresso brand concept, the Nespresso Trilogy: exceptional coffees, smart and stylish coffee machines and personalized, exclusive services, has revolutionized the way people enjoy their coffee and has evolved from pioneer to being the reference in portioned premium coffee.
Nespresso worldwide since its launch has enjoyed growth year on year. Our ambitions for coming years are sky high. Currently we are looking for Office Sales Representative with the mission to:
Lead the growth in the office channels by creating new business and developing existing customers
A Day in the Life of an Office Sales Representative:
- Ensure achievement of agreed targets/KPI for the assigned Area, in designated territory
- Identify sales opportunities within designated territory, create SMART prospect plan for own region
- Acquire new customers by following the Nespresso B2B Sales Process
- Selection of customers (prospects) via different tools and sources
- Usage of SAP Customer on Demand (CoD) and recording all above activities into (CoD)
- Cold Calling and Visiting of selected prospects
- Increase business with existing customers, increasing brand visibility and implement relevant marketing & sales activities
- Selling/placing machines spread over the B2B (Aguila, Gemini) and B2C range, creating durable and sustainable volume at relevant Office channel customers.
- Attending National HoReCa Trade Fairs and events, increase knowledge of key Office networks in own region.
- Credit management of New and Existing Customers in designated territory (open invoices, ope low)
- Compliance with Nestlé and Nespresso business principles and policies including Nestlé trade policy, local Sales policy, local Trade Terms, Safety,and legal regulations.
What will make you successful
- At least 1 years of experience in Field Sales
- Ability to work multi-task and in a fast-paced environment, using different digital tools and software.
- Languages (Arabic & English)
- Experience in an international environment and fluency in English are a plus.
Interesting and challenging work in an international company – a branch of worldwide and well recognized FMCG concern
Possibility to work in a dynamic team of professionals and leaders
Possibility to work with challenging projects and responsible tasks
Atmosphere full of respect, professionalism
Possibility of development & career advancement
If you find the challenge exciting and match up, we have great culture and will work rigid to make you feel welcome and valued from day one.