MS Chief Operating Officer - #16900
About this opportunity
MSCOO Job is a senior leader based in a Customer Unit SSE with leading the delivery of a Managed Services contract. The role has significant autonomy and empowerment to ensure success in leading the delivery of a Managed Services contract to a customer. The role is Ericsson’s counterpart to the customer’s Chief Technology, Networks or Information Officer (or their equivalent) and must build and manage relationships with the holder of this role and other peers at the customer. On a large or complex contract, the MSCOO is recognized as being a peer to CU LT members internally as well as the broader C-suite at the Customer.
MSCOO acts as a role model for ethical conduct and sets expectations for a strong culture of compliance internally and towards key customer interfaces, as well as ensuring subordinates adherence (if applicable) to the Code of Business Ethics. MSCOO leads delivery of a complex Service / network operations (multiple services / technology domains) & Field (could also include NDO or IT) contract in a single or multi-country for large operator or GCU
What you will do:
The MSCOO leads the delivery of the Managed Services contracted under the Managed Services Agreement (MSA) for a specific customer and is accountable for :
- Management and development of the customer relationship for the specific contract and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Fulfilment of the contract scope and SLA, and delivery execution ensuring that all services contracted under the MSA are delivered according to contractual obligations and requirements
- Managing the customer interface with respect to all service delivery contracted under the MSA for a specific customer and is Ericsson’s primary escalation point for all matters relating to the execution of the contract including commercial, security & EHS/OHS related issues
- Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety (EHS/OHS) as it relates to the contract
- Planning with the KAM for contract retention and support the KAM organization in contractual renegotiation or pre-sales for the specific customer
- Line management of the MSCLT organization
- Securing fulfillment of the MSN objectives and responsibilities
- Support KAM organization in contractual renegotiation or pre-sales for the specific Customer
- Drive contract growth, through development of add on sales opportunities
- Strategic planning with the KAM for contract retention
What will you bring:
- Education : M.SC, MBA or equivalent through experience
- Extensive cross-discipline business and technical experience with a proven track record in roles which require qualified knowledge.
- Extensive experience of leading teams in a matrix organization with directors / managers as direct reports
- Sales & client management experience at C- level with positive customer satisfaction
- Strong business acumen & negotiation skills
- Strategic problem solver with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- P&L responsibility with a record of achieving and improving financial metrics
- Led successful transformational change of a MS contract
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Encouraging a diverse organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that´s why we champion it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team. Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, lean more.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we champion it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Saudi Arabia (SA) || Saudi Arabia : Riyadh : Riyadh
Req ID: 738241