Merchandising Supervisor - #16986
Nestle Operational Services Worldwide SA
Location: Saudi Arabia - Jeddah
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or any related field
3 - 5 years of experience in Sales/merchandising (FMCG industry experience is a must)
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. You will lead the regional merchandising team (Third Party) towards achieving Nestlé’s objectives in the assigned areas. Store display is a crucial element in attracting consumers, you will contribute in grabbing shoppers’ attention by achieving flawless and attractive store executions.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Lead the third party merchandising service provider in achieving excellence
- Accountable to ensure that visibility / space agreements with customers are implemented.
- Build strong teamwork and spirit.
- Responsible for stock management and planning
- Develop and maintain long term effective business relationship with customers
- To identify and recommend any opportunities for improvement
- Training and development of the team including on the job training
- Monitor and control the merchandising budget to ensure optimum utilization of resources in the region.
- Develop work plans and schedules for allocating work to merchandisers in the various cities to get optimum utilization of the available resources.
- Plan and deploy merchandising materials, POSM to attract the customers attention and trigger impulse purchases and conduct in-store merchandising.
- Evaluate Merchandisers and Supervisors performance in the market with a view to determine their long-term growth and development or retention.
- Region Compliance on (Attendance, Coverage, Route plans, Planograms, Displays, Smartphone’s usage, In store implementations, On shelf availability, Share of shelf, stock audit, Price check, Backdoor stock replenishments, Balanced workloads within the team.)
ARE YOU A FIT?
Good English/ Arabic communication skills
- Persistent and reliable
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Problem Solving
- Ability to travel frequently