Medical Delegate - Makkah - #16780
Nestle Operational Services Worldwide SA
Location: Saudi Arabia - Makkah
Company: Nestlé Nutrition
Bachelor’s Degree (Medicine, Nutrition)
1 - 2 years of experience
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
You will be responsible for the ethical promotion of Nestlé’s infant products by actively educating healthcare professionals on the products’ features and benefits while providing them with accurate guidelines on the appropriate usage of the product. More importantly you are required to advise that new born babies should be strictly breastfeed in their first 6 months if breastfeeding is a possible option. Most of your working day will be spent in the field communicating with healthcare professionals. Are you familiar with Nestlé’s association with the World Health Organization code? If not you better ask around as it will be your main compliance guideline!
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Active recommendation by Healthcare Professionals of Nestlé's Infant Nutrition Products and services where and when appropriate and when exclusive breastfeeding is not possible
- Develop long-term mutually beneficial professional relationships with Healthcare Professionals and relevant medical decision makers
- Optimum territory coverage and management including prospection and insights gathering and sharing
- To ensure quality service to Healthcare Professionals through proper monitoring of product availability, visibility, freshness and pricing
- Creation, implementation and Execution of agreed territory action plan within the allocated budget
ARE YOU A FIT?
- Strong English/ Arabic communication skills (Spoken/Written)
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- You are an exceptional communicator; you are able to advise, persuade and negotiate, ensuring activities and performance are driving towards your goals every day
- You are naturally curious and aware. You are always looking for new ways to solve problems-often before they happen
- You are ambitious and you have a clear will to drive your own career development. Nestlé is a big organization so the opportunities are endless, as long as you can be clear in communicating your ambitions.
- You are passionate about your products, and are able to convey this to your clients
- Ensure strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and Nestlé Instructions and local country codes
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.