Materials Manager - #24853
CAF (Construcciones y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles)
- Coordinate with End-user/ Internal Customer to collect Annual Demand for related Spare parts
- Create / Modify and deactivate Materials in System as required
- Establish replenishment plan by considering lead time, Safety stock and any additional parameters can help to determine Min and Max Quantities.
- Update materials parameters such as Min, Max and related attributes in materials master file.
- Monitor Materials requirements planning (MRP) on weekly basis
- Review Purchase requisition (PR) and adjust Qtys as required
- Coordinate and follow up with Purchasing Team to convert PRs to Purchase Orders and ensure received POs acknowledge from Warehouse team
- Manage and maintain materials stock level on weekly basis
- Review Materials consumption on annual basis and recommend stock level to end-user as needed
- Constant interaction with End-users and assessment of demand requirements. Reflect changes in Materials stock level in System.
- Minimize overstocks and removal of obsolete / redundant materials to maximize availability of working capital
- Implement improvement processes and supply chain techniques to reduce inventory / minimize costs and maximize working capital
- Perform Cycle count for available stock in Warehouse on regular basis
- Participate in Annual physical count as required
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the stock management system
- Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved.
- Prepare required Reports On monthly basis and share it with End-user and department manager
- Compliance with Departments KPIs, Objectives and annual Targets
- Working overtime as required.
- Perform Additional duties as per supervisor assignment
Bachelor degree in Supply Chain or Engineering degree.
Good understanding of Supply Chain Metrics
Certification from APICS in CSCP or CPIM.
Certification from CIPS.
2 to 3 years’ experience in Inventory planning
Proficiency in MS Office suite. Intermediate/Strong skills in Microsoft Excel.
Must be able to maintain an inventory plan, and forecast inventory needs based on current End-user demand.
- Experience in process improvement.
Oversee the implementation of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) and Security standards within the warehouse operations/facilities
Build and maintain strong relationships with the leadership, serving as strategic advisor and trusted counsel.
Provide sharp and regular updates on operational performance and advise how best to achieve performance goals and results consistently
The following competencies must be met and practiced on a continuous basis:
- Communication Skills
- Critical Thinking, & Decision Making Skills
- Developing Others
- Risk Analysis & Management
- Strategic Planning