Materials Engineer - #16477
Archirodon Group N.V
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
- To provide all necessary assistance to the construction team with respect to all Procurement and materials submittals, approvals, testing, sampling, etc.
- To participate in the quality control of materials including all the laboratory and field testing, acceptance of used materials, checking and accepting all remedial and corrective measures.
- Review and make recommendation for approval of all submitted materials by the contractor.
- Ensure compliance of used materials with the project’s specifications.
- Supervise, participate, and direct sampling and testing of all materials according to the contract and the specifications.
- Analyze the test results in a timely manner and recommend action.
- Maintain records of test results and all taken corrective actions.
- Track and review the site testing and certificates of compliance.
- Follow up and verify implementation of corrective actions.
- Ensure inspection and checking of all delivered materials to site for conformance to the project requirements and approval.
- Establish and maintain a traceability tool for all project materials
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent Engineering degree
- Min 7 Years of experience as Section Head or Sr. Engineer role.
- Very Good Command in English Language.
- Good leadership skills
- Previous experience in handling contractors
- Good technical background.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Very Good English communication.