MATERIAL ASSISTANT - #16393
King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre
Transports, stores, loads/unloads materials, equipment or unpacking, shelving, or placing items in proper storage locations.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
1. Transports materials and supplies from warehouse/store to requesting department(s) via truck with assurance that safety guidelines are fully observed.
2. Distributes supplies and materials hospital -wide. Obtains signatures of individuals receiving supplies and materials.
3. Rotates stock as required or advised by Supervisor.
4. Assists with taking of Inventory. Assists with maintenance of warehouse records.
5. Maintains storage area for neatness and cleanliness.
6. Performs general laborer duties as required.
7. Follows all established hospital policies and procedures
8. Participates in self and others' education, training and development, as applicable.
Intermediate School education required.
No experience required.