Marketing Manager - #16708
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Responsible for delivering an integrated customer marketing approach including products and services deployment plan with assigned customers, leading planning and execution through key account teams. Defines business opportunities for market / customer based on consolidating and analyzing broad set of market data. Deploys marketing services program as suitable per customer. Ensures voice of market to Cluster and Global teams. Manages Promotional investment budget.
What you will do
1. Strong contributor to the development of the Market Business Plan based on analysis of market intelligence covering the entire value chain in identified priority categories.
2. Define, develop and deliver customer marketing initiatives aligned with the cluster growth strategy in close collaboration with KAM teams. Significant customer interaction.
3. Deliver marketing services for assigned customers drawing materials and methodologies from Cluster /Central organisation. Has moderate to strong skills in marketing services key modules
4. Provide input to new product requirements based on value chain needs in key categories.
5. Provide input to future intelligence requirements for market and liaise with cluster business intelligence supporting research projects as needed. Analyze and use research data with customers. Provide input to application of market and business intelligence to market company opportunities
6. Manage Promotional Investment investment and programs for assigned customers
We believe you have
1. If Internal: a. Experience in Sales or MPM at Level F Position with proven Cross functional experience b. Marketing or KAM Management at level E / F
2. If external: a. Min 4 years of Marketing Experience in a B2B or FMCG company with people management experience and multi-cultural exposure. Preferably as a marketing manager / leader for relevant market for a global organisation.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 28th November, 2023.
If you have any questions about your application, please contact Elizabeth Ayivor