Manager - Strategy and Transformation - GPS - Healthcare - Riyadh - #17250
We are looking for a Manager to join our expanding Business Consulting team with the focus on Healthcare experience along with leading engagements across the MENA region when needed.
You will be part of the team that helps our GPS - Healthcare clients to solve organization-wide strategic, organizational, and operational issues by architecting solutions for complex problems. The focus activities would be related to translating strategy, Real Estate development oversight, redesigning operating models, transforming the operations and processes, and improving overall business performance. The ideal candidate will have development management and oversight experience or has previously been part of a strategy team during the development phase.
Your key responsibilities
You will be expected to define problems and hypothesize solutions, facilitate client discussions, and present proposed improvements, perform qualitative and quantitative research for analytical purpose and consolidate different findings to support implementation activities. Our consultants work expands beyond client work, as you would be expected to work on business development and sales activities, proposal writing and knowledge building activities.
At EY, we believe your career is a journey and we are committed to providing an array of exciting opportunities to help you find the career path that is right for you.
Skills and attributes for success
- Growth Strategy - assisting the client with developing a long-range, multi-year view of growth options and strategic recommendations.
- Strategic Planning – assist in designing a sustainable process and tools for a client to run effective strategic, long-range, and initiative investment planning processes.
- Enterprise cost reduction and operating model design - assisting the client to reduce costs across the enterprise, and to change the structure, governance, and metrics of the enterprise.
- Value driver-based decision support - assisting the client to identify drivers of enterprise value, and translate those drivers into planning, reporting and decision support frameworks to support strategic and operational decision-making.
- Degree in Business Management or other related fields.
- Overall Experience: 5-10 years for Manager.
- Consulting experience in areas such as new business launch, business model innovation, enterprise operating model design & sector aligned Transformation Architecture experience is a must.
- For Senior Manager and Directors, sector experience in consulting within Healthcare/Health related is highly preferable.
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and / or professional qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical, and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good analytical, report-writing and presentation skills.
What we look for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.