Manager - EDMS - #16618
Hill International, Inc
Date: 3 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
General Description of Role and Responsibilities:
- Gathering information and design the implementation of the EDMS.
- Coordinating with project stakeholders making sure that the EDMS implementation and operation is in compliance with Project requirements.
- Maintain the EMDS database and all the related metadata and files in coordination with the Document Control Department.
- Act as the PoC for all the EDMS functionality. Provide training to new users and full functional support.
- Create the workflows and monitor their process flagging delays and issues.
- Submission of documents and creating Transmittal through EDMS.
- Process incoming and outgoing documents and correspondences (Contractors/ PMS / Client).
- Accurate filing of project Data, develop reports and dashboards and manages existing filing register with relevant codes and reference numbers.
- Maintain the Document Control data and files as per archiving policies.
- Enhance knowledge with the established Electronic Document Management System to ensure that project information is accurate, controlled, transmitted, filed and registered for optimized tracking and retrieval. Process project documents (hard and digital copies) per the Document Management Plan, Procedures and Guidelines.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Diploma or degree in a related field.
- 5 years of previous experience working in a Document controlling capacity
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Must have strong communication.
- Aconex, SharePoint and PMWeb experience is preferred.
- Must have a basic understanding of Windows Servers.
- Must feel easy to work with excel for presentation and interpretation of data quickly.
- Knowledge of Basic SQL and Regular Expressions will be added advantage.