Manager, Customer Relations - #24858
AL ITTEFAQ STEEL PRODUCTS CO.
The primary purpose of CRM is to generate leads, turn them into prospects, capture all the necessary details, and offer customer support throughout the lifecycle of a customer, lead our customer relations and coordination efforts within the Sales Department. This role is pivotal in maintaining and enhancing our customer relationships, ensuring seamless coordination with internal teams and external stakeholders, and representing our brand at industry events and exhibitions. The employee will be a strategic thinker with a passion for customer service and a talent for problem-solving.
Major Responsibilities & Duties performed:
- Coordinate to develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Address customer inquiries, issues, and feedback promptly and effectively.
- Collaborate with internal teams for customer feedback to improve product offerings and service quality.
- Liaise with various departments (e.g., Accounts, logistics and Quality) to ensure customer requirements are met efficiently.
- Facilitate smooth communication and workflow between the sales team and other internal departments.
- Coordinate with suppliers, distributors, and other external partners to align on sales strategies and initiatives.
- Attend and represent the company at trade shows, exhibitions, and industry events related to sales and marketing.
- Address and resolve customer issues in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Prepare and present regular reports on sales performance, customer feedback, and market analysis.
- Ensure accurate documentation of customer interactions and sales transactions.
- To understand and follow the organizational HS&E policies.
- To follow safety instructions related to their jobs.
- To report damaged PPE, unsafe machines or equipment to concerned staff.
- To keep the provided PPEs in good, workable conditions.
- To avoid any horseplay and abuse of safety devices, equipment and welfare facilities.
- To report any accidents, near misses or hazardous conditions to concerned responsible.
- To attend safety trainings planned for them.
- Having a right to say "NO" to any unsafe work.
- Maintain high standards of customer service within the team.
- Stay updated on technological advancements that could benefit the sales department.
- Other assignments might be requested by the Sales GM related to the Sales.
Frequent contacts at own level and periodically in the execution of job.
- Very good working knowledge of Windows & MS-Office.
- Excellent problem-solving and negotiation abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Plans and develop own work methods according to general directives, policies and specialized professional standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience in sales/Marketing management, particularly in the steel industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.