Maintenance Technician - #16646
Are you passionate about manufacturing process?
Do you have a passion for delivering maintenance solutions to our customers?
John our team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team works on bespoke metal energy products and we ensure quality throughout the cutting process. We utilize CNC programming specification drawings to bring our products to life.
Partner with the best
You will be entitled to respond and resolve unexpected machines technical issue by covering and supporting the 24/7 production operation schedule. Also, you will be responsible for reducing repair service charge cost from OEM and minimizing the hours production lost.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Empowering the preventive maintenance as schedule based on machine maintenance manual.
- Responding and resolve unexpected machines technical issue by covering and supporting the 24/7 production operation schedule.
- Reducing repair service charge cost from OEM and minimizing the hours production lost.
- Troubleshooting and repairing electrical/electronics, pneumatic, Mechanical and hydraulic system.
- Assisting the Maintenance Leader with preventive and predictive maintenance on the facilities, CNC and production machinery when necessary.
- Installation/commissioning and repair maintaining of CNC machinery such as:
- CNC Lathe
- Vertical Lathe
- Horizontal Boring Machines
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Diploma or BSc in Engineering.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experiences in CNC machines and other Oil and Gas production equipment’s.
- Able to read interpret schematic diagram and blue print.
- Be familiar with CNC Fanuc Control.
- Able to troubleshoot and repair electrical/electronics, pneumatic, Mechanical and hydraulic system.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is a shift based working pattern
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.