Maintenance Supervisor - #16831
CLOSING DATE: 16th Dec, 2023.
Function as a Maintenance Supervisor for the coating plants.
RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILTY & AUTHORITY:
- Supervise the maintenance team
- Supervise all mechanical and electrical maintenance tasks
- Apply preventive maintenance to avoid unplanned repairs or critical breakdowns
- Establish / Maintain mechanical and electrical maintenance checklists and record maintenance activities
- Replace oven charts daily and maintain file of chart
- Check all plant equipment daily to ensure proper operation and for compliance to SOP
- Ensure that plant equipment is well maintained
- Perform other duties that maybe assigned by the plant manager or his designee
- Follow all the Company HSEMS, QMS, policies and procedures
(Education/No. of Years of Experience):
- Diploma / college degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a manufacturing / industrial environment
- Experience in equipment installation and/or maintenance in an industrial facility is a must.
Skills, Training, special knowledge, and/or Language skills:
- Good computer skills
- Good English Command
- Good time management
- Quality oriented
- Team player and a Team leader
- Follow all the Company QMS, policies, and procedures
- Will train as necessary
- Extra certificates are a plus
- Follow all the Company HSEMS, policies, and procedures
Every day, the oil and gas industry’s best minds put more than 150 years of experience to work to help our customers achieve lasting success.
We Power the Industry that Powers the World
Throughout every region in the world and across every area of drilling and production, our family of companies has provided the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support necessary for success—now and in the future.
We are a global family of thousands of individuals, working as one team to create a lasting impact for ourselves, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.
Through purposeful business innovation, product creation, and service delivery, we are driven to power the industry that powers the world better.
Service Above All
This drives us to anticipate our customers’ needs and work with them to deliver the finest products and services on time and on budget
Within NOV Wellbore Technologies, we enhance drilling performance at the rig, both on land and offshore. We understand the complete process and anticipate what our customers need to be successful.