Maintenance Engineer - #16724
Do you love leading and motivating successful teams?
Do you love leading and motivating a successful manufacturing engineering team?
Baker Hughes is seeking a Facility Maintenance Enigeer
Our Oilfield Equipment business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to improve their operations reliably and efficiently. Our team is the last line of defense for quality before it goes to our customers.
Partner with the best
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will install, maintain, and repair internal factory equipment. Supervise employees who perform maintenance and tool making. Develop an operational year plan for own manufacturing activities of the team. Suggest improvements in products, processes, and procedures.
As a Facility Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Recommending preventive maintenance plans and corrective action to ensure that equipment and tools are in good condition
- Proposing plans for preventive maintenance and corrective action.
- Collaborating with Operations to coordinate maintenance and shutdown activities.
- Recording Continuous improvement and Failure Root cause analyses.
- Ensuring the technical competency of the Maintenance workforce to conduct business. as per the quality and HSE standards
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor’s degree in related area or a high school diploma/GED.
- Have 4 years of experience in manufacturing.
- Have 4 years of experience in equipment maintenance.
- experience in asset management program, procedures policies, cost control and organizational chart.
- Have experience in leading initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Show the ability to coordinate and oversee multiple projects and priorities.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.