Machinist - #16738
Would you like to continue your professional career in an engineering company?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our Surface Pressure Control Team in KSA!
As a global team, we design and deliver surface pressure control equipment, as well as support field maintenance, commissioning, and de-commissioning. Innovating in the energy industry, surface pressure control capabilities are industry leading.
Partner with the best
As a Machinist, you will be Performing functions to set up and operate various types of conventional and CNC machines. as well as Performing production machining operations specified by the Manufacturing Order Package.
As a Machinist, you will be responsible for:
- Working within close tolerances to perform adjustments and measurements assuring proper alignment of machine and parts, etc.
- Assisting Support Team in carrying out tool performance evaluation as well as testing of new program and new cutting tool.
- Conducting machine tool preventive maintenance, as well as implement good 5S auditing
- Applying CMM tool to inspect parts to ensure conformity to requirement & performing critical dimensions recording and machining mapping.
- Assisting fixture team in carrying out fixture performance and rigidity evaluation & testing of new fixture design and clamping method.
- Implementing new machining technology to reduce machining costs & participating in improvement project and implementing in lean Manufacturing.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
Have from 0 - 2 years of experience in mill / turn machining industries.
Have Secondary Education / ITE / Diploma / in science in Metal Machining.
Have thorough knowledge machining of critical components, API, VGS, fixtures & tools.
Have experience in milling machines (Horizontal Milling Center (HMC) / Vertical Milling Center (VMC)).
Able to interpret and explain to machinists about Engineering drawing, VGS procedures, and MO when necessary.
Have good interpersonal skills, computer skills and must be a team player.
Able to read and understand English.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.