Machine Mechanic A - #16538
Nestle Operational Services Worldwide SA
As an Mechanical technician, you will be responsible for repairing, maintenance, and installing electromechanical systems and equipment in the company premises and residence. You should have an extensive knowledge and experience in handling, installing and repairing Mechanical system.
Key Responsibilities :
- Plan, layout, and wire new installations.
- Read blueprints, schematics, and diagrams to determine the method and sequence of assembly of a part, machine, or piece of equipment.
- Respond quickly to all services requests and efficiently repair electrical systems to ensure smooth operations.
- Trace, diagnose and rectify faults using appropriate testing and measuring equipment, ensuring safety and serviceable condition.
- Need to act quickly when a breakdown occurs, must be able to tell management whether the problem can be corrected and whether business can continue as usual.
- Performs routine electrical maintenance and repair work; install/replace fixtures, switches, receptacles and wiring.
- Performs routine mechanical maintenance and repair work; install/replace hydraulic, pneumatic components.
- Have fair knowledge on the shafts alignment and motor alignment.
- Deals with pumps, boosters, and can do preventive maintenance activities as well as the troubleshooting.
- Repair and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies.
- Use instruments to test the performance of electromechanical assemblies
- Use soldering equipment and hand tools to install electronic parts and hardware.
- Operate, test, or maintain robotic equipment.
- Inspect parts for surface defects.
Candidate must have:
Ability to read blueprints and technical drawings
Ability to read and understand the PID for the hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
Extensive knowledge of electrical systems, wiring and all necessary equipment
Ability to utilize hand tools and power tools efficiently and effectively
Outstanding problem solving and critical thinking skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work with little supervision
Ability to work under pressure
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in electrical field, repair or installation
- Diploma Holder in Electromechanical Engineering preferre