Luxury Cars Sales Representative - Arbete Careers - #16809
Our client who is in the automotive industry and is one of the global top 10 automotive brands, is hiring for the position of Car Salesperson, or Auto Sales Representative.
Location: Jeddah and Riyadh
Years of Experience: 3-6
Notice Period: Immediate joiners or a maximum one-month notice period.
Responsibility for selling cars luxury, trucks and vans for personal and commercial use. The duties include meeting with customers to discuss their needs, promoting sales offers at their dealership and participating in test drives with interested customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Car salespersons will be responsible for making customers feel welcome and supported through the car-purchasing process. The responsibilities will vary depending on the size of their dealership, but usually include the following tasks:
- Greet customers arriving at the dealership
- Showcase the dealership's vehicles and explain their features and warranties to customers
- Answer customer questions about cars, financing and the purchase process
- Accompany customers on test drives, collecting licenses and documentation beforehand per best practices
- Negotiate car prices and trade-in values for customer's vehicles
- Coordinate with the finance department to determine each customer's financing and ownership options
- Contact past customers to ensure they are satisfied with their vehicles
Note: We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ﷼10,000.00 - ﷼11,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Riyadh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
More jobs on https://www.qureos.com/