Loss Prevention Executive ( Saudi Only ) Riyadh - #17115
Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Operating across the GCC, Gulf Marketing Group is a dynamic group boasting a diverse portfolio of retail outlets, brands and consumer and B2B services across key sectors such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals, sports and fitness, real estate, education and technology.
About the Role
The role holder is responsible for supporting to drive the loss prevention strategy for GMG across all locations and stores to minimize the loss of merchandise, money and company assets. The role holder is also responsible for managing a team of Loss Prevention Executives and maintain high level standards.
- Provides assistance in reducing loss, minimizing risks and following the Loss Prevention best practice, SOPs, processes and policies as set for the department
- Drafts the results report and ensures submission of results and risk status of Risk Assessment visits to the relevant stakeholders regularly
- Assists in the categorization/segregation of stores/warehouses by their risk status
- Develops and maintains the Recovery and ROI data base linked to both internal and external investigations
- Executes all “Major Investigations” by gathering evidence, collecting necessary paperwork, interviewing witnesses/suspects, completing case management process and submitting final report containing background, investigation summary and conclusion
- Guides and trains team members to improve focus and drive external theft down
- Manages external security guard provider to ensure high standard/performance as well as improved recoveries on arrests/deterrence
- Conducts in-store training for staffs and management to raise awareness on external theft and preventative tools
- Executes scheduled risk assessment visits for each calendar year, collates and creates data base, organizes follow up visits to review action plans generated from original visit and reports high risk results for immediate action
- Ensures all incidents referred to Escalation of Incidents process are reported in timely manner, develops and maintains incident report data base and responds to any event/incident that may need Loss prevention support/attendance
- Conducts in-store Loss Prevention/security training sessions as well as agreed scheduled Loss Prevention workshops for Store Operations team in coordination with Training Department
- Works closely with Internal Audit department by obtaining up to date stock-take results, highlighting poor results, getting involved with post stock-take investigation
- Coordinates with the Store Operations team to implement and action the store specific SLAP (Stock Loss Action Plan)
- Ensures coordination with local authorities (Police/Mall CID) with reference to apprehension and prosecution of shoplifters arrested.
- Defines goals and key performance indicators for each member of the team and ensures effective implementation of the GMG’s performance management process
- Develops talent within the team by providing guidance and coaching to achieve the defined goals
Drives a culture of feedback and coaching in the Department by providing feedback on an ongoing basis, identifying development needs and coaching the employees on the areas of improvement.
- Degree in Business Administration or any relevant field.
- Loss Prevention related Certification is preferred (CFE, CPP)
- Experience in Security services, Security equipment is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years managing the Loss Prevention / Asset Protection Department as a capacity of an Executive or Manager for a large retail organization.
- Experience in Food & Pharmacy sector.