Local Division Manager, Motion Services - Automation Solutions - #17179
Rawaj - Human Capital Management
Leverage your abilities and join the dynamic team of a pioneering technology leader, driving innovation in motion industries in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
Job Context: working as a Local Division Manager, Motion Services.
The position involves:
- Defining proper service market sizing and channels to market in Saudi Arabia and allocated markets and translating the service strategy of the division into actionable activities to drive growth.
- Driving overall service business performance, focusing on profitability, timely execution, and best-in-class service in the country and allocated markets.
- Managing all strategic and operational aspects of the business, including profit and loss responsibility for the local service division in collaboration with the local Motion Manager and stakeholders.
- Leading service execution plans and operational activities to deliver exceptional customer service and building sustainable customer relationships to expand the customer network, enhance customer experience, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Leading consistent development of processes and practices based on customer feedback (Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Supporting the implementation of service offerings and investment in service sales to increase market share and market penetration.
- Supporting the optimum Go-To-Market strategy to position the business well in local markets.
- Formulating and driving local service strategy and growth in allocated markets, overseeing the service organization and achieving performance targets.
- Supporting sales activities and engaging service engineers in lead generation.
- Coordinating and tracking factory targets and metrics, as well as basic KPIs.
- Organizing the local team/functions and coordinating with global structures.
- Managing and reporting on performance targets as part of the local profit and loss responsibility.
- Running the day-to-day service business to drive profitable growth and improve service productivity.
- Ensuring health and safety within the local service division and promoting a culture of safety and integrity throughout the organization.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferably Electrical or Electronic) or equivalent
- A minimum of 10-12 years of experience preferable in service with at least 3 years in a leadership position.
- Work experience in complex applications across industry verticals (Automation Machinery Manufacturing industry).
- Strong Service background, preferably in Motion coupled with good knowledge about main industries in the Saudi Market.
- Ability to develop business strategy to generate new business.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Personal Organization and proven Leadership skills.
- Knowledge of Saudi Market drivers / needs.
- Multinational mindset and corporate understanding skills.
- Ability to lead diversified teams in multicultural organization with diversity in knowledge, competence, and skills.
- Fluency in both spoken & written English and Arabic languages is a plus.