Lead Technical Support Specialist - #16659
Date: 3 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
Responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities
- Own the resolution of post-sales technical customer issues. Level 1,2,3 Technical Support – Resolves post sales Technical Issues. As the technical depth required to resolve an issue increases, the “level” of skill set increases. For some products 1 individual may handle levels 1,2 and 3 while for other products these may be separate individuals with increasing skill sets.
- Communicates across direct organization. Presents to senior leaders (EB and SEB) in specific technical space and on cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy.
- Handles latitude in project techniques. Project process requires choosing right approaches. Employees should have technical know-how.
- Handles diverse clients in a region. Follows frameworks to get through the processes. There is room for negotiating and client specific conditions.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services). Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Technical Support.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.