KSA Graduate Program - #25256
We are seeking enthusiastic graduates or recent graduates with a passion for real estate to join our internship program in Saudi Arabia. We are looking to nurture talented individuals with a flexible attitude and variable skill set by providing on-the-job training and a pathway towards a career in real estate. During the program, interns will rotate through various teams at Knight Frank, gaining exposure to real estate valuation, strategy, consultancy and transactional services.
Participants in the internship program should be willing, upon successful completion of their internship, to be placed in Knight Frank’s graduate program which will last a minimum of 2.5 years. Our graduate program allows participants to access a career alongside a focused real estate education, with successful participants obtaining a Master’s degree qualification in real estate from a UK based university and a pathway to qualify as a Chartered Surveyor with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). Knight Frank will support participants through the Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) process to qualify as a Chartered Surveyor, the most recognized qualification in real estate. The Master’s degree and APC costs will be funded by Knight Frank on the basis that the candidate will commit to stay with the firm for a period following successful completion of the graduate program.
This is the first program of this nature in Saudi Arabia, and it will provide unparalleled learning opportunities for the right candidate. Studying for a Master’s degree as well as fulfilling the obligations of the working day will be challenging, and as such we will only consider the most determined candidates. However, we are confident that those who commit to this challenge will begin their real estate careers in the best fashion.
This unique program is open to nationals of Saudi Arabia only at this time.
- Willingness to learn and understand the real estate market.
- Willingness to learn and understand the Knight Frank business and gain sound business knowledge.
- Fulfill instructions within agreed guidelines to achieve agreed business targets.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data to provide actionable insights for strategic decision-making.
- Conduct research on various topics, market trends, and industry benchmarks.
- Organize, update and maintain confidential files, databases and reports, ensuring accurate and up-to-date records.
- Assist in the preparation of documents, presentations, and reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist other departments and develop new skills to broaden your learning experience and career path.
- Undertake the efficient administration of all procedures in carrying out business.
- Network with peers and supervisors. Gain internal/external support for analysis and conclusions.
- Build and maintain goodwill, confidentiality and trust with prospective and existing clients at all times in order to foster the professional image of the Partnership.
- Communicate fully with all stakeholders concerned to ensure that work is managed in an efficient and professional manner.
- Other tasks as required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Willing to join our graduate scheme and undertake a Master’s degree in Real Estate, from a UK based University, and to undertake their APC exam to become chartered through the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Engineering, Business or a related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to take initiative and work proactively.
- Ability to work through periods of high workload.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Strong team player with the ability to build relationships.
- Understanding of regional business culture and regulations.
- The ability to understand and make use of computers and information technology (Knight Frank internal systems).
- Certifications and Licenses: None
- Software: Microsoft Office programs to a proficient level.
- Language skills: Bilingual Arabic and English, written and verbal. IELTS score of 6.5 or above required.
- Travel: Flexible attitude towards travelling.