Junior Front End Developer with Angular - #16675
We are looking for a Angular Software Engineer 100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Riyadh.
You will be working with a skilled and talented team developing with the latest technologies and always with best practices.
A few words from Oriol, our Head of Software Architecture in Barcelona:
“Working at CREALOGIX is challenging for many reasons. Our focus is becoming the #1 global provider of Digital Banking Platforms, it means that we need to transform ourselves into a Product and People Company. Here’s where our Cross Teams take relevance and therefore we need to grow, Cross Teams are formed around specific technical interests like Frontend, Backend, Mobile and DevOps with the common goal of defining a single CODE base for Delivery Teams. We need people who wants to lead the change with us, who doesn’t want to reinvent the wheel but leverage on experience, standards and well-known best practices. If you are interested... Let’s talk!”
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure design and integration
- Develop as per the guidance of your senior mentor
- Resolve defects during QA testing and in post-release patches
- Minimum of 1-2 year of experience as Front End Developer with Angular
- Experienced in modern front end framework (Angular5+, bonus points for latest versions of Angular)
- Preferred development experience with Typescript.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (LESS/Sass)
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- Some experience with modern responsive web design.
- Knowledge on Event API’s
- Knowledgeable with Git
- Experienced in Reactive programming
- Broad knowledge of different components and tools available in the market and pros and cons of them
Nice to have:
- Linux, *nix
- NodeJS experience
- Financial services experience
- Experience with Webpack
- Experience with web site/app security
- Native and Hybrid programming
- NgRx library
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement and location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.