IT Manager - #25160
"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
- Familiar with all the systems Opera, Micros, Windows 2003 and 2008 Servers, all windows client operating systems.
- Experience in managing systems and networks
- Provide In-house guest IT related matter troubleshooting and practice a proactive support by maintaining the services at 100% availability
- Coordinate and manage projects
- Experience in dealing with vendors and users at all level
- Oversee the work of the projects and ensure on time completion
- Document project progress
- Ensure that IT actively contributes to cost saving and revenue generating strategies
- Coordinate, introduce, implement, continuously manage and use best practice of Information Technology and telecommunications in order to protect, manage and exploit the use of IT within the business, effectively.
- Ensure Information Technology standards and best practices are communicated, implemented and measured.
- Support the business in the preparation of contingency plans & co-ordinates the regular testing.
- Support all the IT related issues in the company.
- Supervise and support the activity of the IT Butlers
- Sound Computer knowledge in Opera System, MICROS and MS office applications etc.
- Good project management skills
- Pleasant personality
- Neat appearance
- Displays initiative
- Pro-active and requires minimum supervision
- Oral and written fluency in English
- Team player
Your team and working environment:
In 1-2 sentences, introduce the team, property or office environment in a way that reflects the culture
Note: Customization may be included for any specific local or legislative requirements, such as work permits
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.