IT Administrator - #25112
Building on our past. Ready for the future
Worley is a global professional services company of energy, chemicals and resources experts headquartered in Australia.?
Right now, we’re bridging two worlds as we accelerate to more sustainable energy sources, while helping our customers provide the energy, chemicals and resources that society needs now.
We partner with our customers to deliver projects and create value over the life of their portfolio of assets. We solve complex problems by finding integrated data-centric solutions from the first stages of consulting and engineering to installation and commissioning, to the last stages of decommissioning and remediation. Join us and help drive innovation and sustainability in our projects.
Worley is seeking a dedicated IT Administrator to oversee and manage the IT infrastructure for the Jafurah Project. The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining and configuring IT systems to support Worley employees, ensuring seamless operational continuity and optimal performance.
- Provide comprehensive IT support to Worley employees participating in the Jafurah Project, serving as the first point of contact for all IT-related queries.
- Configure, set up, and maintain computer and laptop systems, ensuring they are in alignment with Worley's specifications and project requirements.
- Install and manage printer setups, performing routine maintenance and troubleshooting to ensure consistent availability and functionality.
- Resolve VPN Pulse connectivity and performance issues, ensuring secure and efficient remote access for project personnel.
- Oversee the network infrastructure, including the configuration and maintenance of network equipment such as switches and routers, to guarantee a stable and robust network environment.
- Collaborate with various project stakeholders to ensure IT services are delivered effectively and align with the project's goals and deadlines.
- Provide technical assistance and support for issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware, both on-site and remotely.
- Document IT configurations, changes, and network infrastructure to maintain a comprehensive knowledge base of the project's IT landscape.
- Remain current with technological developments and recommend upgrades or improvements to enhance system performance and user experience.
- Ensure all IT systems and practices comply with industry standards and Worley's IT policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in IT support, network administration, or a similar role, with a preference for exposure to the oil and energy sector.
- Expertise in configuring and maintaining computer hardware, software, and network devices.
- Proficient in troubleshooting and resolving issues with VPN technologies, particularly VPN Pulse.
- Demonstrated experience with printer configuration and problem resolution.
- Knowledgeable in network configuration, including hands-on experience with routers, switches, and related network infrastructure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work independently on complex troubleshooting tasks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities, with a focus on providing user-friendly support and guidance to colleagues.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team, managing multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic environment.
- Fluency in English is required, with proficiency in Arabic being advantageous.
Moving forward together
We want our people to be energized and empowered to drive sustainable impact. So, our focus is on a values-inspired culture that unlocks brilliance through belonging, connection and innovation.
We’re building a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace. Creating a space where everyone feels they belong, can be themselves, and are heard.
And we're not just talking about it; we're doing it. We're reskilling our people, leveraging transferable skills, and supporting the transition of our workforce to become experts in today's low carbon energy infrastructure and technology.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. Join us to broaden your horizons, explore diverse opportunities, and be part of delivering sustainable change.